In Ayurveda, ghee is considered one of the most “satvic foods“. “Satvic foods” promote positivity, growth and expansion of consciousness.
Cow Ghee is not just used in cooking but also acts as medicine. Let’s take you through some benefits of cow ghee that makes it healthy and safe to consume.
- Ghee does not spoil easily so it does not need refrigeration. Some ghee mixtures last up to 100 years.
- Ghee is rich in the oil soluble vitamins A and E
- Cow Ghee helps in improving digestion by stimulating the secretion of stomach acid.
- It is also helps in lowering inflammation and helps in digesting the food.
- Cow Ghee is Nutritionally Rich Like Coconut Oil.
- Athletes can use cow ghee as a consistent energy source.
- Cow Ghee is used to Weight Loss.
- Cow ghee does not contain milk solids as it is produced from clarified butter.
- Cow ghee is the best thing to apply on skin burns or sun burns.
- Cow Ghee considered a great moisturizer that not only heals skin but also cracked lips and heels.
- Constipation can be cured with cow ghee.